Buying a Home Is a Big Decision — Make Sure You’re Ready!
A four-week course starting July 9
From securing a loan to shopping for your dream home, our 1199SEIU Financial Wellness and Home Mortgage Program’s new, first-time Homebuyer Education Course will walk you through the entire process.
Topics covered in the session include:
- Are you ready to buy a home?
- Budgeting and understanding your credit
- Getting a mortgage loan
- Shopping for a home
- Resources for down-payment assistance
- Insurance basics and fair housing
- Keeping your home and managing your finances
Classes are led by certified homeownership counselors, and attendees are welcome to schedule individual meetings with a counselor.
This event will take place on the 9th Floor (Break Room).
To register, please call (646) 473-6484 or email [email protected].
Sign up Today. Space Is Limited!