The Homeownership Resource Fair will provide you with resources on the home-buying process and information every homeowner needs to know.
Talk to over 20 professionals to learn more about:
- Buying your first home
- Finding mortgage lenders, certified counselors, home inspectors, attorneys and more
- Managing budget and credit issues
- Accessing down payment and closing cost assistance
- Applying for home improvement loans
- Refinancing or modifying your mortgage
The Fair will be held in the Penthouse.
For more information call the 1199SEIU Benefit and Pension Funds at (646) 473-6484 or email [email protected].