WHAT IS IT?
The Anne Shore Camp Program offers:
- A two- to four-week summer sleep-away camp experience
- Academic, technology, sports, arts and traditional camps
- Camps for children with disabilities or special needs
Sleep-away camp is a great way for your child to learn:
- New skills and hobbies
WHO CAN APPLY?
Your child may be eligible if:
- You have family coverage (Wage or Eligibility Class I) through your Benefit Fund
- Your child is between nine (9) and fifteen (15) years old.
For more information, please contact the 1199SEIU/Employer Child Care Corporation at (212) 564-2220 ext. 3460 or email [email protected].