Your health and safety are of utmost importance to us. To continue to support your educational goals and workforce needs in compliance with social distancing guidelines, TEF has collaborated with multiple education partners with a focus on distance learning solutions. We now have more programs and services available online than ever before.
- Academic and Career Advisement
- Orientations and information sessions
- Financial Assistance
Online Pre-College Programs
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Math & Writing
- Spanish/Foreign Languages
- Computer Training
- High School Equivalency Diploma programs
- Citizenship Program
- Core Academic Readiness Evaluation (CORE) test
Online Training and Skills Enhancement
- Resume Writing Skills
- Medical Terminology Skills Training
- Home Health Aid Training
- Patient Care Associate Training for Homecare Workers
- Certified Nursing Assistant Skills Training
- Environmental Services (EVS)/Cleaners training
- Ladders to Value – Workforce Investment Organization (WIO) Certificate Courses
- Access to thousands of accredited continuing education courses
Online Prep Courses
- Licensing and certificate examination preparation for select professions
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) preparation
- License Practical Nurse (LPN) entrance exam preparation
- Continuing education courses
- Professional Technical Workers seminars and symposiums
Online Seminars and Symposiums
Fund Sponsored Seminars and Symposiums
Nationally accredited seminars and symposiums for various healthcare disciplines are now delivered as live online.
Please visit 1199seiubenefits.org/continuing-ed-events or email Institute@1199Funds.org for more information.
RNs transitioning to higher acuity of care or ICU settings
A three-part series that focuses on knowledge and skills required for nurses caring for critically ill patients, including those with Covid-19. Nurses earn 4 CEU’s for each completed module.