High School Completion

The Training and Employment Funds offer High School Equivalency classes in English (and Spanish) to prepare for the High School Equivalency exam now called the TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion), formerly known as the GED (General Education Development) in a variety of classroom settings. Eligible members can also enroll in the National External Diploma Program (NEDP), an individualized and web-based program, to work one-on-one with a NEDP Advisor/Assessor to earn the High School Equivalency Diploma.

For more information about these two options, visit the New York State Education Department.

You can also email us at [email protected] or call (212) 284-9200.