- Sign-up for Classes
- Apply for Programs
- Upload Your Resume
- Make an Appointment
- Check Reimbursement Status
The 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds (TEF) are pleased to announce the launch of MyTEF, which will significantly improve our ability to provide services to you. You will be able to access MyTEF from a mobile phone, tablet, laptop computer or desktop computer at any time that is convenient for you.
With MyTEF, you will be able to:
- View all of the educational and career programs you are eligible for, review descriptions of programs, and learn about prerequisites;
- Register for a class or workshop;
- Upload documents, such as resumes, transcripts and invoices;
- Request a tuition voucher or reimbursement; and
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor to discuss your education and career options.