Greater New York (GNY) Education Fund
The Continuing Education benefit through the Training and Upgrading Fund is available to eligible members to help off-set the cost of attending continuing education seminars, workshops, conferences, etc. Members may use this benefit for programs needed to enhance their skills or advance in their healthcare career. This benefit may also be used for training that leads to a certification.
- Employed in a union job that participates in the Greater NY Education Fund.
- Must be a full-time employee, or
- Must be a part-time employee who works a minimum of 21 hours per week.
- Must have completed your probationary period.
- Must have reached your one (1) year anniversary by the start date of your program.
- Maximum reimbursement of $750 per calendar year towards continuing education credits or training that leads to a certification.
*Please note, this DOES NOT cover examination fee, preparation courses for ant graduate level entrance examinations (i.e.—GMAT, GRE, MCAT), lodging, travel, and material expenses, books, recertification fees or exams.
Questions or concerns can be directed toward the Program Specialist at your facility.