APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP TODAY
WITH A PROGRAM YOU CAN TRUST!
Becoming a U.S. citizen can be complicated, but the 1199SEIU Citizenship Program, jointly administered by the 1199SEIU Benefit and Pension Funds and the 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds, is here to support you as you navigate the application process. Each year, the program helps hundreds of 1199SEIU members become citizens. The program offers counseling, exam and interview prep classes, and workshops to help keep you organized throughout the application process. We’re with you every step of the way, providing:
- Assistance with application preparation for you and your eligible family members;
- One-on-one counseling and legal advice;
- Classes to prepare you for the naturalization interview and test;
- Classes for English as a Second Language (ESL); and
- Help with other needs, such as Green Card renewals, fee waivers and more.
Our services are free of charge but do not include USCIS application fees — which are proposed to increase from $725 to $1,170.
Appointments are available throughout the week and on select Saturdays. Services are available in English, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Haitian Creole and French.
The 1199SEIU Citizenship Program is jointly administered by the 1199SEIU Benefit and Pension Funds and the 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds