Cultural Arts Program (CAP)
The Cultural Arts Program helps to cultivate creative thinkers and innovative leaders, and the CCF offers your child(ren) the opportunity to experience and explore high-quality cultural and academic enrichment programming at first-rate institutions in New York City and the surrounding metropolitan area.
During the school year, youths will have the opportunity to participate in classes such as dance, music, theater, fitness, arts and crafts, and tutoring, which stimulates creativity and builds self-confidence.
Cultural Arts Stipend Program (CASP)
This program is similar to the Cultural Arts Program, except that provider must:
- Have a tax identification number, established course descriptions and a fee schedule;
- Have been in existence for more than two (2) years with an established arts, recreational or educational program; and
- Offers age-appropriate programming to children ages 5 through 17.
SAT Prep (SAT)
Options for Prep Locations: Bronx, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan or Queens
This 21-week, Saturday morning SAT Prep program provides 11th graders with the proven skills and strategies needed to take the SAT exam. Students are also offered an extensive essay-writing workshop to help prepare for the college application writing requirement, and to receive guidance in the college application process.
- Students must attend both sessions:
- Spring 2017: February/March through May (11th grade; junior year)
- Fall 2017: September through October (12th grade; senior year)
- Parents and students are required to attend an orientation prior to the start of the program.