Your 1199SEIU patients have few or no out-of-pocket costs as long as they use the Fund’s prescription programs. Help your patients by prescribing only generic and preferred brand-name drugs on the Fund’s Preferred Drug List.
For long-term medications, members must use The 90-Day Rx Solution. Make sure to write the prescription for a three-month supply with three refills (a year’s supply in total). Then your 1199SEIU patient can fill it through Express Scripts by Mail, or order and pick up the prescription at any Rite Aid Pharmacy nationwide. For short-term prescriptions, members can use any participating pharmacy.
- CareContinuum Medical Drug Benefit Management Program
- The 90-Day Rx Solution
- Preferred Drug List
- eviCore Medical Oncology Drug List
- Limited Distribution Specialty Drug List
- Prescription Claims Reimbursement Form
- Prescription Request for Authorization
- Utilization Management Master Drug List
- Pharmacist Authority to Administer Vaccines by State
- Participating Pharmacy Locator by ZIP Code