Your 1199SEIU patients have few or no out-of-pocket costs as long as they use the Fund’s prescription programs. Help your patients by prescribing only generic and preferred brand-name drugs on the Fund’s Preferred Drug List.
For long-term medications, members must use The 90-Day Rx Solution. Make sure to write the prescription for a three-month supply with three refills (a year’s supply in total). Then your 1199SEIU patient can fill it through Express Scripts by Mail, or order and pick up the prescription at any Rite Aid Pharmacy nationwide. For short-term prescriptions, members can use any participating pharmacy.
- Care Continuum Medical Benefit Management Program
- The 90-Day Rx Solution
- Preferred Drug List
- Drugs Requiring Prior Authorization
- eviCore Medical Oncology Drug List
- Accredo Specialty Drug List
- Accredo Specialty Drug List (Limited Distribution Network)
- Step Therapy Drug List
- Drug Quantity Management (DQM) List
- Prescription Request for Authorization
- Greater New York Co-Pays