Your Mental Health MattersWe may finally be turning the corner on the COVID-19 pandemic, but the impact on our mental and emotional health lingers. Many frontline healthcare workers continue to struggle with stress, depression and burnout. If this sounds familiar,...
1199SEIU Citizenship Program SnapshotTeve Guerra
Secretary, Maimonides Medical Center
Originally from Estonia, Teve became a U.S. citizen in 2021.
I would recommend the program 100 percent—it provides you with someone who will help you every step of the way!
The 1199SEIU Citizenship Program is jointly administered by the 1199SEIU Benefit and Pension Funds and the 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds.
Join Fellow Members on Facebook and Instagram
Our 1199SEIU Benefit and Pension Funds’ Facebook page and Instagram account are helping thousands of members stay up to date on the latest benefit and pension news, online workshops, wellness news and more. And be sure to check out our Training and Employment and Child Care Funds’ pages.
MyAccount Makes Accessing Your Benefits Easy
- Update personal information
- Request a new Health Benefits ID card
- Enroll your eligible dependents
- Find out the status of a claim
- Coordinate your spouse’s benefits
- View Explanation of Benefits statements (EOBs)
- Enroll in our Prenatal Program
- Request a pension estimate
- Apply for your pension
- Register for benefits offered by the 1199SEIU Child Care Funds
- Access benefits offered by the 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds
Attention, Bronx Members: New Fitness Options Where You Live or Work!
Test-Drive Our Updated Website!
Check Out Our Improved Provider Directory
- A modern, mobile-friendly look that’s simple to use, no matter what device you’re using
- Google Maps, so you can easily ﬁnd a provider near where you live or work
- Expanded search categories, including gender, language spoken and weekend/nighttime availability. Visit ﬁndadoc.1199SEIUBeneﬁts.org.