HEALTHY LIVING RESOURCE CENTER
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
The information and exercises provided on this website are for educational purposes only: this website does not provide medical advice. The information on the site is not intended to diagnose any medical or mental health condition, nor is it intended to replace a consultation with your healthcare provider. Please check with your doctor before starting any new diet, regimen, and/or exercise program. If at any point you feel faint, dizzy or have serious physical discomfort while exercising, stop immediately and consult a medical professional.
The use of this website and its content is at your own risk. By using the materials and participating in the activities presented on this website, you assume any and all risks of, and release from liability 1199SEIU Benefit and Pension Funds and their officers, trustees, and employees for, personal injury or personal/property damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of any content provided.
You expressly agree and consent to exclusive jurisdiction for any legal dispute with the 1199SEIU Benefit and Pension Funds or their officers, trustees, or employees in any way relating to your use of this website resides in the courts of the State of New York.
For permission to reproduce any material, or to notify us of alleged DMCA copyright or trademark infringement and to request removal, contact us at: Communications Department, 498 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018. If you send a DMCA notification, please provide all of information required by 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- Identification and location (ie URL or any other information that will help us to locate the material) of:
- the copyrighted/authorized work that you believe to be infringed
- the material that you believe infringes upon protected rights
- A statement that:
- you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- the information that you have supplied is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or an authorized representative acting on the copyright owner’s behalf
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or authorized representative