Prenatal: Planning a Healthy Pregnancy & Birthing Baby and Beyond
Saturday, September 17 at 10:30 am
Join us for our Wellness Department’s online prenatal webinar, for information you can use to stay healthy during your pregnancy and even after your child is born. You’ll also find out how to prepare for your due date and what to anticipate during labor and delivery.
Whether it’s your first child or your third, you’ll learn how to prepare for your due date, what you can expect during labor and delivery and what you need to know after your child is born. You’ll also receive up-to-date information on what to expect while expecting and giving birth amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Partners are welcome!
Workshop segments run from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm: "Pregnancy 101" workshop
- 12:00 pm – 12:15 pm: "Pregnancy 101" Q&A
- 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm: Break
- 12:45 pm – 2:15 pm: "Preparing for Childbirth" workshop
- 2:15 pm – 2:30 pm: "Preparing for Childbirth" Q&A
(646) 473-8960, Option 2, Option 2 or email [email protected]