By choosing participating providers within the Home Care Benefit Fund network, you’ll receive quality care with no charge for check-ups and basic services, and pay only minimal co-pays for major restorative services.
Basic and Preventive Care
You are covered in full for:
- Examinations twice per year;
- Prophylaxis (cleaning) twice per year;
- One complete set of diagnostic X-rays in a three-year period; and
- X-rays needed to diagnose a specific disease or injury.
Major Restorative Care
There is a co-payment for major services including:
- Periodontics (treatment of gum diseases), subject to a five-year limitation;
- Endodontics (treatment of the tooth’s nerve system);
- Removable prosthetics (partial and complete dentures), subject to a five-year limitation; and
- Crown and bridgework, including replacement of any existing denture, bridgework, crown or gold restoration, subject to a five-year limitation.
In Case of Emergency
In case of an Emergency, please contact your primary care dentist. If you cannot reach your primary care dentist and you have an Emergency, call DentCare at (800) 468-0600 for the name of a provider in your area.