Degree and Credit-Bearing Certificate Programs: Tuition Assistance (TA)
Undergraduate degree and undergraduate credit-bearing certificate programs
- Full time – $4,160 per semester/ $8,320 per calendar year
- Part time – $2,496 per semester/ $4,992 per calendar year
Graduate degree and graduate credit-bearing certificate programs
- Full time – $2,860 per semester/ $5,640 per calendar year
- Part time – $2,030 per semester/$3,384 per calendar year
TA Approval/Program Requirements
If you are a first-time applicant for an undergraduate degree, graduate degree and credit-bearing tuition reimbursement or voucher, you must meet with the 1199SEIU City Fund Counselor for approval in order to:
- Learn whether the course of study you are interested in qualifies for tuition reimbursement or a tuition voucher;
- Understand the rules related to the reimbursement and voucher process, including academic and completion requirements; and
- Obtain additional career and academic support.
In order to receive reimbursement once you have completed a course of study, you must complete a General Enrollment Form and submit it along with all required proofs during the appropriate intake period. Required proofs include:
- Itemized bursar’s receipt indicating tuition costs, fees by name, and payment made in full;
- Proof of the receipt or denial of financial aid, including award type(s) and amount(s) (not required for graduate students); and
- An updated college transcript or degree audit indicating major, completed courses, cumulative GPA of at least 2.0, and a grade of “C” or better for any courses for which reimbursement will be approved.
Submit the request for tuition reimbursement by email to [email protected].
Please visit the City Fund website for the appropriate intake period for tuition reimbursement and tuition vouchers: www.1199SEIUBenefits.org/City.