Child Care Fund
Are you eligible for Child Care Fund benefits?
Generally, you are eligible for benefits through the Child Care Fund if you:
- Are employed on a full-time or part-time (two-fifths [2/5] of a workweek) basis at a participating 1199SEIU institution or collective bargaining unit that contributes to the CCF;
- Have passed the 90-day probationary period at your place of employment;
- Have paid all previous co-payment balances and taxable CCF benefit costs;
- Are not on workers’ compensation or short-term disability for more than 26 weeks;
- Are legally responsible (by birth or adoption) for children between birth and 17 years of age; and
- Complete a program application, provide proof of employment and child(ren)’s dependency, and submit all required documentation before the October 31, 2016, deadline.
For more information on eligibility or distribution of child-care benefits, refer to your Summary Plan Description.
To check if your institution is a participating employer, click below.
We also recommend that you review the registration guidelines before applying for benefits.