If you completed and submitted your 2020–2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you should have received an email confirmation within three to five days with a link to review your Student Aid Report (SAR).
If you have not completed and submitted your FAFSA yet, you will not have a SAR.
Follow the directions below on how to obtain your SAR and how to submit it to us:
- The student should go to the FAFSA website and click on the “LOG IN” button under “Returning User?”
- Under “Log in to the FAFSA”:
- The student should click on “I am the student.”
- Enter the student’s FSA ID Username or Verified Email Address.
- Enter the student’s FSA ID Password.
- Click on the “Next” button on the bottom right.
- Accept the Disclaimer, which verifies that you are the student.
- Make sure to look under the tab for the school year 2020–2021.
- Select the link “View or Print Your Student Aid Report (SAR).”
- Your SAR will appear on the screen. Click the button “View Student Aid Report (PDF).” Save your SAR PDF file to your computer.
- Send your SAR as an attachment via email to [email protected] by our EXTENDED deadline of 30 days from the date of our email request.